Petition to god

Dear god,

Please intervene and help end this tryst with my client and anything to do with it….This process is bringing suffering to me and my dear friend …. we have lost our health, our sanity and peace of mind… Our motivation for work and our will to live have both been affected negatively, as has been our self-esteem. All our fellow souls pretend to listen, but nobody seems to be empowered enough to act and make a positive difference in our life. Financially, we are facing ruin, and the load of debt seems to be getting heavier every minute.

I know that you are busy with wars conflicts and much higher cause than the ongoing predicament of two poor souls. It is my understanding that the health of the planet is affected by every individual on it. As long as there are even two soul suffering from some grief or the other…the whole of the world can be contaminated by it….making our closest kith and kin the immediate victim of the same.

In my most humble request I earnestly appeal you to end this suffering…so that two more people would live life free and meaningfully and there would be little bit less pain and suffering in a world which is already far too troubled by human sufferings and despair. Please set us on the right path and prevent us from making more wrong choices. Do guide us to success and job satisfaction, and help us make our families proud of us.

Thank you for your attention,

I look forward to hearing from you.

RespectfullyJyotsna Rai

3 comments:

Christina said...

Dear God,

I know I can never really understand what my friend is going through but i know you do. You know every desires of her heart. You have created her innermost being and you love her with an everlasting love. Lord bless my friend with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Give her favor before the people she works with and comes in contact with. Bless her friend as well. Thank you for hearing my prayer. Lord it's a joy to know that you are always willing to hear us and that you love us.

Thank you. I Jesus name i pray Amen

Jyotsna said...

Thank you christie :)

Ramya Vasudevan said...

God will answer your prayers duly...So, kiddo dont worry, be happy!!