The paradox of play and plot ... Leading Lady

“Role of a leading lady in my life”….I have been playing with thought of being a leading lady in my own life for sometime…This idea would have sunk into me from the series of Ekta Kapoor soaps and ofcourse Karan Johar movies. ...

“Leading lady is the most important character in a movie, play, soaps, novel led by a women…as Shakespeare puts it in his play As you like it "All the world is a stage, and we are mere actors", I do believe that we are faring though this world with the elongated roles that we play in our lifespan…I have thus been trying figure out who decides our roles in this invented benign and eventful world.”

Is it the almighty god who ploy and script our roles….or it is us who choose to choose our own roles. I also believe that that the world and circumstances that we are today is result of the series of choices that we have made for ourselves or by others who could influence our choices…but how far do we have a control into it…only to the extend of how we fare through the situation that evolves around the circumstances.

Until then I aspire to be the leading lady in my own little ways…

2 comments:

imna said...

i believe everyone is a sutradhar in their own lives

here's a toast to the aspiring leading lady

Jyotsna said...

hehehe Dankachen Fuser :) You are my bestest of best pal